The Endeavour Fund and AIG are proud to invite Wounded, Injured and Sick servicemen/women and veterans with their families to its Family Day event. The Endeavour Fund has partnered with the Superhero Tri Series at Dorney Lake, Windsor to provide a fun for all family event regardless of injury or disability.
There are three unique triathlon challenges available that participants will be taking part in, either flying solo or uniting with family and friends or other injured veterans in the team relay.
– Full Superhero Tri (solo or team) – 750m/20km/5km
– Half Superhero Tri (solo or team) – 400m/10km/2.5km
– Celebrity and Endeavour Fund team captains’ race – 150m/3km/1km
– Sprint Super Tri (solo or team) – 150m/3km/1km
Mixed Veterans teams will also look to compete against other guest teams on the Wheelchair basketball or sitting volleyball courts.
A number of our supported endeavours will also be onsite providing some amazing have a go’s and static displays to keep all family and friends entertained.
- Mission Motorsport – Dual hand control challenge and their Jaguar F-Types on display
- Climb2Recovery – Take on the heights of the climbing wall run by Climb2Recovery.
- Rowing Marine – Endeavour Funds ocean rower ‘Lee Spencer’ will have an ocean rowing boat on the lake to show you what he will be crossing the Atlantic in!
- Op Surf – Paddle boarding on the lake. Challenge your balance and don’t be afraid to get wet.
- Team Endeavour Racing – Static displays of some of the fastest and most extreme racing powerboats in the UK.
Are you interested in taking part in an endeavour? Click here to get involved.